Nine of family faint after eating contaminated food in Kasur

1073

KASUR: Nine members of a family including women and children fainted after eating contaminated food and were hospitalized here on Sunday.

Rescue sources said that nine members of family including two women and five children ate food in ‘Sehri” which turned toxic due to unknown reasons in Harchowky locality of tehsil Chunnian in district Kasur.  They were shifted to Tehsil Headquarters (THQ) Hospital for treatment.

The affecttees were identified as Kishwar, Muhammad Ahmad, Ahsan, Siayyam, Khalid Mehmood, Farooq, Safdar Akbar who were being treated at THQ.