Sindh CM proposes two-week complete lockdown

67

ISLAMABAD: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has once again proposed a complete two-week lockdown to stop the coronavirus momentum.

Talking to media here on Wednesday, Murad Ali Shah said that coronavirus epidemic was very dangerous, adding that he had antibodies in his body but he was still scared of virus.

“We  don’t have sufficient vaccine. We could not get the vaccine or order it,” he said.

The Sindh CM said that the smart lockdown and micro lockdown do not work, suggesting to stop inter-city transport for at least two weeks.

The steps taken by the Sindh government against coronavirus had been followed by everyone in the past, he added.