KARACHI: Sindh Transport Minister Owais Shah on Monday warned of banning public transport service again if the violations of standard operating procedures were continued by transporters, drivers and passengers.
The minister said that the transporters, passengers and drives were not following the safety guidelines.
Shah said that the ban on the inter-provincial and inter-district public transport would continue.
He said that hundreds of complaints regarding SOP violations had been received since the the ban was lifted in the province.
Earlier on June 3, the Sindh government had lifted a ban on the public transport in the province after the transporters had agreed to follow SOPs.