HMD Global, home to Nokia phones, announced four new Android smartphones in Mobile World Conference ’19 that took place in Barcelona on February 24. This includes the world’s first smartphone with a unique five camera array, the Nokia 9 PureView.
From Nokia 9 PureView to the Nokia 210, the company’s most affordable internet enabled feature phone, the brand believes consumers will now have a wider range of Nokia devices taking up different price tags.
Phones launched at the event
1. Nokia 9 PureView: Nokia 9 PureView features a distinct five camera array with ZEISS Optics to put next generation computational imaging technology into the hands of advanced photography enthusiasts.
2. Nokia 4.2: The phone brings flagship imaging features like multi-camera imaging to a new price point, with a dual depth-sensing rear camera ready to capture memories.
3. Nokia 3.2: The Nokia 3.2 features an impressive 6.26” HD+ display for a great viewing experience.
4. Nokia 1 Plus: The Nokia 1 Plus’s auto focus rear camera capture minute details and the front camera comes enhanced with the ‘beautify feature’.
5. Nokia 210: The Nokia 210 has a crucial role in the Nokia phone line-up as an affordable internet device and comes in a durable, inherently coloured polycarbonate shell to reduce appearance of finger marks.
New accessories’ line-up
Nokia also introduced two wireless charging solutions in its portfolio: the Nokia Wireless Charger and Nokia Portable Wireless Charger. Both devices support the universal Qi charging standard, and can work with compatible wireless charging devices, including the Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8 Sirocco.
The Nokia Wireless Charger supports fast 10-watt wireless charging, making it perfect for a quick top up when at home or in the office.
Availability in Pakistan
- Nokia 3.2 will be available in Pakistan from May at a retail price of Rs27,000.
- Nokia 1 Plus will be available in Pakistan from March at a retail price of Rs15,300.
- Nokia 210 will be available in Pakistan from March at a retail price of Rs5,500.
Prices of the other two devices will be revealed at a later stage.
Commenting on the unveiling of this line-up of devices, Florian Seiche, Chief Executive Officer, HMD Global, said, “We’ve had a phenomenal response from consumers to our entire portfolio, thanks to our unique approach to Android, delivering a pure, secure and always up-to-date experience. We have delivered on this commitment, changing the smartphone ownership paradigm by offering an experience that only gets better over time. Today, with these new phones, we are taking a leap forward by delivering the very latest innovations from Google across our entire portfolio.”