Family burns in Quetta gas leakage blast


ISLAMABAD: Husband, wife and two children were burnt in Quetta due to a blast caused by gas leakage on Sunday.

According to private news channel, hospital sources informed that the incident took place in Smagli Road’s area Kali Shadi Khan when a woman tried to ignite gas heater early in the morning.

Just when she lit the match, a huge explosion occurred due to gas leakage.

The explosion burnt four people including 48-year-old Abdul Jabbar, his 35-year-old wife Bibi Zamru, five-year-old son Naik Muhammad and eight-year-old daughter.

Victims have been transferred to burn unit of Bolan Medical College (BMC) Quetta where doctors have said that all are out of danger.

Print Friendly